The 2018 JCS International Young Creatives Award Competition Opens June 15
JCSI has proven experience establishing high-profile partnerships that span the realms of popular culture, new media and the arts. After negotiating a partnership arrangement, JCSI and the International International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences launched the JCS International Young Creatives Award in 2017.
“This award was a collaborative initiative that allowed us to engage young creative leaders around the world, raise the profile of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences—an already well-established top-tier cultural arts program—and integrate social media platforms so we could scale up quickly. It is just the latest example of what JCS International can do for its clients and partners.”
Michal Grayevsky, JCS International
On November 18, Michal Grayevsky, JCS International President, as part of the 2017 International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences World Television Festival presented awards to the three winners—Eisa Alhabib of Kuwait, Ewing Luo of China and Roberto Pino Almeyda of Chile. Each of these young creative leaders produced an exceptional 1-minute short video on the theme of Women Peacemakers.
The JCS International Young Creatives Award was open to contestants from around the world between the ages of 18 and 29, who were invited to submit a one-minute video on the theme of Women Peacemakers.
The three winners were selected based on the criteria of concept, execution, character development and creativity. The panel of jurors was comprised of:
- Jenna Arnold, Co-Founder of ORGANIZE
- Camille Bidermann, Executive Director of the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Sean Cohan, President of International & Digital Media at A&E Networks
- Susan Ennis, EVP of HBO
- Michal Grayevsky, President of JCS International
- Barbara Kopple, Film Producer and Director
- Dennis Paul, Founder and Managing Member of Thyra Global Management
- Muna Rihani, Chairman of U.N. Women for Peace Association (UNWFPA)
- Isiah Thomas, President of NY Liberty